1. Use of the Site and its contents and services are offered to you subject to your acceptance of all the conditions contained in these Regulations.
2. Browsing the Site and / or subscribing to it for its services shall be deemed your agreement to these terms.
3. The site management may suspend, block or stop the visitors access to the service immediately if he / she violates the terms of the regulations.
5. No use may be made of the site or through it for illegal purposes.
6. Site management intends that the site and its services will be available at all times. At the same time, the site management is unable to commit itself to continuous availability without any “down time” and without “falls”. In addition, the site’s management is entitled to terminate the use of the site from time to time for its maintenance and organization. No monetary compensation will be granted due to malfunctions or breaks in service.
7. All intellectual property rights and copyrights in connection with the Site belong to the Site’s management.
8. The existence of links to other sites does not guarantee the contents of these sites in terms of their reliability, completeness or in any other manner.
9. The regulations shall apply to Israeli law. Its jurisdiction over the competent courts in Israel.